» DVD Copy
Software » CloneDVD
License - Shareware
copies movies in unparalleled picture quality. If it's only the main
movie or a complete DVD - CloneDVD compresses even long footage in
brilliant quality and at high speed: A special transcoding technology
compresses your choice of DVD titles according to your audio and language
selection automatically to a freely adjustable target size. Our unique
Film Strip assistant will guide you step by step through all settings.
With the help of the Video Preview you select the desired DVD titles
and decide if you want to trim individual chapters. Quality bars show
the direct influence of the title and language selection on the quality
of the movie copy. Even beginners always keep track.
- Copies the main movie, Special Features and/or
the original menu onto a DVD Recordable or onto your harddisk
- Newly revamped transcoder: Better picture quality
also at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive program speed, also at high reduction
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable
- You can include or exclude the original menu
- Permanent quality control through quality bars
during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/Splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Film Strip assistant
will guide you step by step through all settings - very suitable
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that
were made by the user and proposes it the next time the program
- Layer Break Flag Removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remuxing
- Realtime bitrate and frame statistics while
- Logging window available
- Animations during trancoding and writing are
- Works with most hardware and software DVD Players
- Writes on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW
- Stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
- An IBM compatible personal computer with a Pentium-Class
Microprocessor at minimum 500 MHz.
- CloneDVD 2 requires Windows 98 / 98SE / ME with
128 MB RAM, Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4 or better installed,
Windows 2000 or Windows XP with 128 MB RAM.
- If you use Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows
XP you must be Administrator to install CloneDVD 2.
- You will also need a DVD reader and preferably
a DVD writer.
- About 5 GB of available temporary harddrive
space are necessary to clone DVDs.
- The faster the CPU (1 GHz recommended) and the
more memory (256 MB recommended) you have, the better CloneDVD
2 is going to perform.